Thursday, August 21, 2008

Utah...again.

So I'm back in Utah. I was worried about a lot of things not working out, like living arrangements, work, etc. But I walked into Express at the Gateway, got a call a few hours later from them asking me to work, and I start Sunday. This will work for now, until I find a better job, something higher paying so I can go back to school soon. I also found a place to live. Well, I'll find out in a few days if it's good or not, but basically, the roommates are cool with it, so it should go through. My room is on the 9th floor, overlooking the city! It is a shared room, but heck, I'm ok with that, since it's pretty cheap, and gets me into the Salt Lake City area.

Now all I have to do is find a bed and start moving in! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Babydoll said...

Glad you made it back to Utah okay. I hope this place works out. Good luck with everything!